TIRED of your glasses always “disappearing”? Don’t spend your Easter weekend on a sp-egg-ticle hunt this year when Palmers Green eyecare experts are offering readers the chance to win a pair of designer frames, without searching.
Three lucky winners can hop along to Specsavers, in Green Lanes, to choose from the growing in-store collection, including the new Kylie range, Love Moschino and Max & Co, to set off your spring look.
Simply answer the question below for the chance to win one of three pairs of glasses – first prize a pair of designer frames worth £149, second prize a pair worth £125 and third prize worth £99, all complete with single vision lenses.
l What iconic Easter animal hides the eggs for our Easter egg hunt?
a) An Egg-e-phant
b) The Easter bunny
c) An Egg-plant
Send your answer, with your name, address and a daytime telephone number, to: Specsavers Competition, North London & Essex News Ltd, 187 Baker Street, Enfield, EN1 3JT, or send your answer, with contact details, to competitions @nlhnews.co.uk, with “Specsavers” in the subject line, by noon on April 30.
You can visit the store at 359 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, call 020 8920 3150 or visitwww.specsavers.co.uk/palmersgreen
Terms and conditions:
* Three winners to each receive one pair of designer specs, with the first prize frame value of up to £149, the
second prize frame value up to £125 and the third prize frame value up to £99.
* The competition closing date is Thursday, April 20.
* Prizes must be claimed by Wednesday, May 31.
* Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or used in conjunction with other offers. No cash alternative will be offered.
* Lenses come as single vision as standard. Other lenses can be added at
* The winners’ current prescriptions are required, or a free eye test will be conducted, which cannot be exchanged for cash, used with other vouchers or redeemed by customers already entitled to a free NHS-funded eye test.
* Prizes should be redeemed at Specsavers Palmers Green only.